Hi-Bird is committed to operate and grow its business in a socially responsible way with a vision to be an environment friendly corporate citizen. Social service, ecological balance and environmental protection are in our DNA. Hi-Bird has taken up various Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives earlier and will continue to do so in future.
Currently, we focus to support and implement the following activities as our thrust areas;
- Community Kitchen & free trips to pilgrimage sites for workers & their families : We organize free lunch for all our staff & workers at least twice a month. We at Hi-Bird, are like a big family and this community kitchen helps us feel attached and a complete healthy, lavish meals makes the workforce feel appreciated. Quarterly free trips to religious & historical sites for the whole family also helps them to feel motivated & content.
- Providing emergency medical care, preventive health care, sanitization and safe drinking water : At Hi-Bird, we understand that basic medical facilities needs to be provided so that, (a) the workers who did not had the opportunity at education, should be made aware about the importance of hygiene, basic health care, etc. and (b) providing them with regular basic health check-ups to ensure their wellbeing. (A free dental check-up camp at Hi-Bird premises)
- Promoting education to the under privileged children, supporting socially backward people and helping the differently abled people : Hi-Bird tries to contribute to the society through a computer centre for the students who cannot afford education at its best. We wish to provide the underprivileged students, a privilege to learn computer technology. This institute teaches basic computer skills at zero cost to students studying at small govt. schools.
- Ensuring environmental sustainability, ecological balance, protection of flora and fauna and conservation of natural resources : Hi-Bird, has always been keen on protecting the mother earth. It starts at the basics of following proper industrial codes, waste management, all pollution control norms, etc. Since past 10 years, we have been involved in tree plantation programmes on regular basis. We believe that being a manufacturing unit, we do hurt the environment in a way or other as it involves usage of chemicals, etc. but the protection of the trees and adding more to the environment is the least we can do and is our basic responsibility as an industry, as a citizen and as human beings.
- Rural Development Projects : The company has been involved in various activities to protect and prevent natural resources, rural development projects, etc. Hi-Bird had the opportunity to work with Portal Bikes Org (USA) to develop a cargo bike which can be used by street vendors & hawkers to carry more products with lesser efforts.
- Other Activities & events: Awareness cycling Rallies at different times for different purposes like environment awareness, health awareness, etc.
- Celebration of Independence Day & Distribution of free Air coolers to an
- Supply of Bicycle to Indian Army :